Pro Wing™ SpeedstileFrom Boomgate Systems (Pty) Ltd.
The Pro Wing™ Speedstile is a high speed gate designed to control high volume pedestrian access in and out of buildings, train stations, bus stops like BRT terminals.
The Pro Wing™ Speedstile offers low level security. We can also offer a retractable speedstile with the same specifications for high level security .
The Pro Wing™ Speedstile consists of 2 x slim line cabinets standing next to each other 520mm apart for a standard narrow lane and 900mm apart for a wide lane suitable for wheelchair access. Toughened glass panels comes out of the cabinet to close the lane.
Gates can be manufactured from a variety of materials, standard 10mm toughened glass, corporate logo's can be sandblasted onto gate sections.
- Mild steel
- Epoxy powder coated
- Brushed stainless steel
- Because of the fast opening and closing times of the Pro Wing™ Speedstile, less gates are required compared to similar products.
- Opening speed: 1 second
- Closing speed: 1 second
- Pro Wing™ Speedstile comes with a 3 year mechanical warranty.
- Very low maintenance cost.
- Pro Wing™ Speedstile is locally designed and manufactured.
- Spare availability ex stock.
- Power: 220V AC 110V on request. Frequency: 50Hz 160Hz.
- Power consumption: 350W per lane.
- Power failure: Gate opens on power failure.
- Fire alarm or emergency evacuation mode.
- A trigger that latches will allow gate to open until latch trigger is removed.
- System integration: Speedstile can integrate with any access control or any ticketing system.
- Opening / closing time: Open 1 second and close 1 second.
- Tamper alarm: Internal buzzer relay output to building security to take action or to lock the door and trigger CCTV.
- Operational modes: Standard entry / exit, entry only, exit only - optional mode: entry or exit.