Ventura Cooling Packs:
- Internal and external turbulators for optimal heat transfer. Internal fins increase primary heat transfer surface and turbulate the oil, thereby reducing boundary layer formation and increasing the rate of heat transfer.
- Compact design with low noise levels, due to optimised turbulator and fin design.
- Low energy consumption, as a result of carefully selectred fans and high heat transfer rates of the oil cooler cores.
- Simple rugged design – virtually no maintenance required.
- DC units available for special requirements.
- High corrosion resistance.
- Operating pressures of 1000 kPa for the M-series and 2000 kPa for the H-series.