Safety Showers and EyewashesFrom Hawk High Pressure Pumps.
Hawk manufactures a range of emergency safety showers and eye wash stations which are used to reduce the risks of exposure to harmful chemicals. These emergency showers are simple to install and easy to operate.
The range includes wall-mounts, single column and U-type safety showers manufactured from 304 stainless steel that is passivated and electro-polished for added protection against corrosion. This makes it extremely durable. These showers are activated by pull-chain, lever or step-on platform.
An eye wash bowl can be attached to the shower as an optional extra or installed as a free-standing unit. They are handy for flushing any foreign substances quickly from the eyes and is activated by moving a lever or using a foot pedal. Aeration nozzles are used to ensure eyes are gently flushed.
- Shower frame manufactured from 25mm stainless steel tubing which is electro polished and passivated
- 1 to 9 fullcone nozzles depending on shower model
- Pull-chain, lever or non slip stainless steel platform (600mm x 600mm) used to activate shower
- 1 - 6 bar pressure required from main water supply
- Eye wash bowl, stainless steel with choice of 1 or 2 aeration nozzles